Top Ten Reasons to Advertise in the Putnam Traveler
1. 10,000 copies of the paper are delivered to the residents of Woodstock, Putnam and Pomfret, Connecticut.
2. Over 5,000 papers are delivered to high-traffic businesses throughout Northeastern Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
3. The Putnam Traveler is online at www.PutnamTraveler.com. Online readers can subscribe to receive e-mail updates, which inform them when each new issue is ready to read on the Web. Hyperlinks built into the PDF file connect reader to YOUR business's website!
4. The cost to advertise starts at just $125 per issue (4 times per year). That's just $41 per month, less than most newspaper advertising! Design is free and our specialty.
5. Advertisements are striking and dynamic. They are part of the publication's overall design; therefore people pay attention to them.
6. Interesting, timely articles focus on the people, businesses and events that make Connecticut's Quiet Corner exciting & unique.
7. Event calendars and suggested itineraries help visitors (and locals!) plan their exploration of Connecticut's Quiet Corner.
8. The paper is fun, the design is unique, and there is no other publication like it in the area.
9. Readers look forward to each issue of the Putnam Traveler.
10. Our advertisers tell us it works!
"Celebrations has advertised in the Putnam Traveler since their first issue. We have the unique perspective of having advertised in the paper as two different businesses, first as a Bed & Breakfast and now as an Art Gallery & Gift Shoppes. We are proud to be in this locally focused, high quality and well written paper. Jim and Kelly are delight to work with and are extremely supportive of local endeavors. It is marketing money well spent. Visitors to the area are delighted to take a copy to get a sense of this little corner of the world and locals love the articles to learn more about the community we live in."
~ Jean Barton, Proprietress, Celebrations Gallery & Shoppes
Just wanted to let you know we have had an excellent response from the ad we placed in the April issue looking for houses to rent for our daughter's wedding. We got a couple of responses in what seemed like minutes after the issue "hit the streets" and responses are still coming in -- the latest just a few minutes ago. There are 5 - 6 places available which is more than we hoped for! Also, 3 people said they had been thinking about renting their places, but never had done it, and now they're taking the plunge. Nice.
~ Burt Hansen
The feature on the Wyndham Land Trust brought so many positive comments from people who were not on our organization's radar screen. Thanks so much for bringing our regional conservation efforts to this great new audience!
~ Mary Anthony, Wyndham Land Trust President
Kelly, Cris & Jim did a great job with the article on our custom cabinetry and custom guitars. We've already had people in that saw the article and had to check us out!
~ Paul Girouard, Fine Lines Custom Cabinetry and Furniture